The Oral Health Florida School Oral Health Action Team is comprised of members of the statewide oral health coalition who are interested in implementing or improving school-based oral health programs across the state, regardless of agency or affiliation. Its purpose is to ensure all children in Florida have access to high-quality oral health care and education in their learning environments.
- Providing updated resources and information to improve existing school-based oral health programs and implementing additional programs throughout the state and across agencies. This is accomplished through the Florida School Oral Health Learning Community which is facilitated by the School-Based Health Alliance
- Completing data collection yearly to show the increase of services and programs across the state and across agencies.
- Providing training on various topics related to school-based oral health care including data collection and screening protocols.
The School Oral Health Action Team also meets face-to-face at the Annual Oral Health Florida Educational Conference.
- Susan Gorman, RDH, MEd, email@example.com
- Betty Gilbert, RDH, firstname.lastname@example.org