SAVE THE DATE:
Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Florida Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando
The 2018 Oral Health Florida Conference
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF ORAL HEALTH
About this year’s Oral Health Florida Conference
Our annual Oral Health Summit brings people together to find innovative ways to improve oral health throughout Florida. Over 200 stakeholders from dentistry, academia, medicine, business, and philanthropy have shared ideas and learned the latest in dental health care trends. The theme of this year’s conference is “Shaping the Future of Oral Health”. We hope that you will be able to join us to build excellence and improve the health of our Florida citizens. Stay tuned for details on registration.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference?
Our Prospectus is now available. Don’t find what you are interested in? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Conference Speakers (invited):
- Reframing Oral Health: The Frameworks Institute
Updates from the Florida Department of Health’s Public Dental Health Program:
- A potential new fluoride delivery system
- Latest oral disease surveillance report
- FLOSS updates
Florida’s Medicaid Dental Carve Out*: panel discussion to include representatives from the FL Agency for Health Care Administration and contracted vendors (* if contracts awarded)
Alternatives for improving access to dental care: a panel presentation including:
- Medical-dental integration: Patty Braun, MD, MSPH; evaluator for the Colorado Medical- Dental Integration project (CO MDI)
- Community Dental Health Coordinators: Jane Grover, DDS, MPH; Director, Council on Access, Prevention and Interprofessional Relations in the division of Government/Public Affairs at the American Dental Association
- Tele-Dentistry: Rolande Tellier, Sr. Program Manager, Virtual Dental Home,University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
- Dental Therapy: Pew Charitable Trust (TBD)